4.29.2011

Triptych of Lilys

For my triptych, I wanted up close flowers because I think they are cool to look at up close and see the texture and lines on the pedals and the insides are intriguing.  I wanted to make them look really different from the original photos, but decided to keep them like this because it looks like light is coming through the pedals.  First, I went into the brush strokes effects and put a filter onto the photos called accented edges.  Then I changed the saturation to 60, the contrast to 20, and the brightness to 17.  To add the final touch, I went into the artistic effects and put another filter on the photos called rough pastels.

1 comment:

  1. As usual, a beautiful image but no reflection. You've pieced it together well and I love the glow effect. Nicely done as far as the image goes. If only you could remember to complete the work at home:(

    ReplyDelete