I believe my poster is suited for this event because I've got a photo of the world in someone's hands giving a feel of all of us being together in these hands, and no one is outside of the hands because we all live together in our world. I've also got a lot of ethnic diversity in the faces I have chosen to represent our many cultures in our world: Asian, African-American, Caucasian, Indian, Mexican/Spanish, Bi-racial, etc. I added the peace symbol too, to represent that we all live together in peace with eachother, not all places have world peace, but it's what we hope to have one day, the whole world in peace. Finally, I chose to make the letters rainbow colours to represent the many colours in our society.

It's Sunday night and you have not written a reflection to accompany your poster design. It's a bit hard to see your poster because it is black on a black blog background. You might was to alter your blog format to a more neutral background. I like the rainbow lettering and you've done a nice job of finding ethnic diversity in faces and, merging them with your planet Earth. The lighting on the hands looks great, I don't know if your altered that but it is a well chosen image.
ReplyDeleteI suspect you planned to finish the write-up form home. You need a plan to help you remember such tasks. Please print a hard copy for the contest.