For my CD cover, I chose to a cover for Eminem, naming the album one of his songs, "Lose Yourself". The background of my cover relates to my artist because Eminem wrote the song "Lose Yourself" for the movie he filmed based on his life called "8 Mile". 8 mile in Detroit is where he's from, and the whole song is basically about how he starting rapping in underground competitions before he became famous. His neighbourhood was a "ghetto" area, so I thought my background suited the whole underground and "ghetto" feel, especially with the graffiti. I also put a spray paint cloud behind my album title to add to this.

Ariana, the tunnel looks awesome. I like how you have a white edge around Eminem rather than trying to make him look realistically in the background. the parental advisory sticker is a nice touch. The spray paint was a good thought but I think it is too dense, should be lighter so the background shows through a bit. Or spray painted letters would work too.
ReplyDeleteTry to meet the next deadline.